I made dumpling snakes which tastes like pizza and shaped like hard candy! That’s I’ve been wanted to make for a long time! Only three ingredients you need, cheese, tomato sauce and dumpling skin. Dumpling skin may not be found easily depending on the where you live, but it should be sold at Chinese or Japanese grocery stores.
Dumpling skin is not only use for wrapping meat and vegetable, it is really useful because it can wrap anything! Enjoy various arrangements on your way.
About the recipe, start with cutting your favorite cheese into dices, put on a scoop of tomato sauce on the dumpling skin and wrap them together. Then Just bake the dumplings in the oven for 10 minutes. Water use as a glue to stick together a sheet of the dumpling skin. You can enjoy crispy on the edge and juicy melted cheese with tomato sauce inside! It would be nice to party snakes because it doesn’t stick to your fingers!
Easy Hard Candy Shaped Dumplings
- 30 sheets dumpling skin
- 120 g your favorite cheese I used Mozzarella.
- 1 cup(250ml) tomato sauce
- Preheat the oven to 200oC (392oF).
- Cut the cheese into 1cm squares.
- Put 1 tsp of the tomato sauce and the daced cheese on the dumpling skin.
- Put water in hands with empty space of the dumpling skin. And fold both ends.
- Turn over the dumplings and pinch the edge one by one.
- Bake the dumplings for 10 minutes until golden brown around the edges.