Good morning Monday! I tend to stay late at night on Sunday, so I always have sleepy start on Monday morning. Does anyone do the same?
Today i’m going to share the simple frozen matcha green tea yogurt bark recipe that I made last weekday. It’s required 5 minutes to prepare very easy recipe. You don’t need to dissolve matcha green tea powder!
Simply mix them all ingredients, then put it in the freezer. My favorite combination Matcha green tea and sweetened condensed milk which I did on Tiramis recipe, is good as always. White chocolate is crispy and delicious. Raspberry is also fresh accent. Because it’s used in whipped cream, taste is more airy and creamy than only yogurt used.
Please try to make a very simple and easy frozen Matcha green tea yogurt bark!
Frozen Matcha green tea Yogurt Bark
- 1 cup(250ml) heavy whipping cream
- 500 g Greek yogurt
- 4 tbsp(80g) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tbsp matcha green tea powder
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh/frozen raspberries You can swap in your favorite berry
- Place the whipping cream and the matcha greet tea powder in a large bowl. Whip with a electric mixer until firm peaks.
- Fold the rest of the ingredients into the whipped cream and combined well.
- Place into a square container and freeze until firm.
- Cut into pieces and serve.